Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ted I French has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ted I French has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Ted I French has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. French and his nurse were awesome. I had an emergency situation and Dr. French took the time to see me on a Saturday. He was very friendly. nice and funny. He made me feel very comfortable and helped my tooth feel better. I'm so thankful that he was able to help me. I highly recommend Dr. French. He is the best dentist I have every been to.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTed I French Dds, 801 Road To Six Flags W Ste 143, Arlington, TX
Dr. Ted I French is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Arlington, TX.