Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry L Baker
Dr. Terry L Baker, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Decatur, IN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Terry L Baker has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Terry L Baker has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Showing 1 of 1
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Terry L Baker
Dr. Terry Baker Dr. Terry Baker received his dental degree from Indiana University in 1980, and his undergraduate degree from Purdue University. He has furthured his education with orthodontics and Invisalign training. Dr. Baker is a member of Isaac Knapp, Indiana, and American Dental Associations. Patient care is Dr. Baker's number one priority. He strives to make his patients of all ages comfortable and relaxed while at the dentist office. He resides in Decatur with his wife Nancy, and enjoys family get togethers with his 8 grandchildren.
Locations & DirectionsDECATUR DENTAL SERVICES INC, 6496 N Piqua Rd, Decatur, IN
Dr. Terry L Baker is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Decatur, IN.