Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas L Appelfeller has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas L Appelfeller has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Thomas L Appelfeller has the following 11 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- Bridges and Crowns
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
The best as he looks for perfection
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas L Appelfeller - Posted on December 22nd, 2017
41 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Thomas L Appelfeller Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas L Appelfeller's office for more information.
6325 N Ridge Rd Madison, OH : (440) 428-1145
9203 Mentor Ave Mentor, OH : (440) 255-3165
More about Dr. Thomas L Appelfeller
Dr. Thomas L. Appelfeller has been practicing the art and science of dentistry in Madison Ohio for over twenty five years. He completed his undergraduate studies at Bowling Green State University and received his dental degree from the Ohio State University. Dr. Appelfeller has undergone extensive training at the renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, the Pankey Institute and the Center for Aesthetic Excellence. He has completed post-graduate work at The University of Michigan, Case Western Reserve University and the University of Buffalo at New York. He is a member of many prestigious organizations including: the International Congress of Oral Implantology, the Pierre Fauchard Academy, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and has received his Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry. He has trained under such respected dentists as Dr. Peter Dawson, Dr. Frank Spear and Dr. John Kois and is a past president of the North East Ohio Dental Society. Dr. Appelfeller takes pride in being a member of the Madison community. He is living out his dream by operating a small town state-of-the-art dental practice. When not attending to the dental heath needs of the community he enjoys time with his wife Lorna, his daughter Dana and his sons Scott, Eric and Aaron.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas L Appelfeller is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Madison, OH.