- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas L Bowers has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas L Bowers has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Thomas L Bowers Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Thomas L Bowers
Dr. Bowers graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine in 1984. Dr. Bowers works in Mount Dora, FL and specializes in General Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgery.