Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tina Azin
Dr. Tina Azin, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Tina Azin has the following 6 expertise
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Tina Azin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Tina Azin
Tina Azin, D.D.S. Dr. Tina Azin was born and raised in Northern California. After completing her undergraduate studies at UC Davis, she graduated summa cum laude from UCLA School of Dentistry. She was selected to complete her residency at UCLA’s unique dual specialty program because of her academic achievements. She is among only a handful of dentists in the United States who specialize in both pediatric dentistry and orthodontics. “Dr. Tina” has been practicing both specialties for nearly 10 years. She is active in many professional organizations, including the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, the American Association of Orthodontists, the American Dental Association and the California Dental Association, to name just a few. Dr. Tina volunteers her time in treating under-privileged children and teaching part-time at UCLA School of Dentistry. She loves spending time with her husband and new twin girls! She also enjoys traveling, scuba diving, wake boarding, motorcycle riding and snow-boarding.
Locations & DirectionsTINA AZIN DDS, 22195 El Paseo Ste 240, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Dr. Tina Azin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rancho Santa Margarita, CA.