- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd R Coy
Dr. Todd R Coy is a doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Solon, OH. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Todd R Coy has 2 locations
Dr. Todd R Coy has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Todd R Coy has the following 9 expertise
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Todd R Coy Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Todd R Coy
Todd Coy, DMD, received his dental degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine and completed a general practice residency at the Cleveland Clinic. After several years in private practice, he joined the Staff in 2006 and now serves as Program Director for the General Practice Residency. Dr. Coy provides general restorative dental care, with a special interest in dental care for medically complex patients as well as treatment of traumatic dental injuries. He maintains membership in professional societies including the American Association of Hospital Dentists, American Dental Association, Greater Cleveland Dental Society and the Academy of General Dentistry.