Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Toni P Hamilton has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 4 of 4
There are problems in this practice. One of my crowns fell off in less than a year and Dr. Hamilton charged me to put it back on. This is not a common practice with dentist. I developed an infection when she did my veneers and she was unable to treat it, sending me to a dermatologist. Although Dr. Hamilton said she would bleach my teeth so that all were the same color, once the caps and veneers were finished, she did not. When I mentioned that two of my teeth looked yellow. She replied, "Yes, I'm trying not to look!". She sent an inaccurate report to the dermatologist and she did not know how to send xrays. The dermatologist showed me what Dr. Hamilton sent, explaining that she couldn't use them because it was just black, not showing anything. The last time I had my teeth cleaned, Dr Hamilton did not even see me, but charged me as she did see me. Her hours are difficult to work around a normal work schedule. There are many reasons to choose another dentist. There are many reasons to choose another dentist.
Dr. Toni P Hamilton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsToni Hamilton Dds Pc, 910 W Mitchell St, Arlington, TX
Dr. Toni P Hamilton is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Arlington, TX.