- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor H Burdick Jr DDS
Dr. Victor H Burdick Jr, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Littleton, CO. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Victor H Burdick Jr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Victor H Burdick Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Victor H Burdick Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Victor H Burdick Jr
Meet Dr. Burdick Dr. Victor H. Burdick, Jr. was born in Malawi, Africa where his father was a physician and his mother a nurse. She was called "the tooth doctor" because she served the dental needs of their region. When he was ten, they moved to South Pasadena, California, and he graduated from Loma Linda University in 1982 with a BS degree in biology. In 1986, Dr. Burdick graduated from Loma Linda University with his doctor of dental surgery degree. He moved to Littleton soon after and established a family dentist office. Dr. Burdick wants his patients to enjoy beautiful, healthy smiles throughout their lives. He believes in developing lasting relationships with his patients in the Littleton, Highlands Ranch, and Denver areas and has dedicated his practice to providing the most advanced treatments available. Dr. Burdick has taken extensive continuing education courses specializing in full mouth reconstruction and restorative dentistry. His professional memberships include the American Dental Association, Colorado Dental Association, the Metropolitan Denver Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, Colorado Prosthodontic Society, Chicago Dental Society, the Dental Organization for Sleep Apnea, American Board of Family Dentistry, and the American Equilibration Society. Dr. Burdick and his wife Darcy have lived in Highlands Ranch for over twenty years. Darcy enjoys occasionally working in the office. They have three daughters, Leslie, Alisa, and Rachel. The family loves spending time together whether at home, in the community, or in the beautiful mountains of Colorado.