- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wesley M Cowan
Dr. Wesley M Cowan is a doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Wesley M Cowan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Wesley M Cowan has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Wesley M Cowan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Wesley M Cowan
Dr. Wesley Cowan has been practicing dentistry in Tampa, FloridaÂ since 1999. He is married to Debbie who also serves as the general office manager for their Tampa dental practice. He and his wife have three beautiful children -- Keagan, Faith and Pierce.Â Dr. Cowan received a Bachelor of Commerce Degree in 1988 from the University of Alberta -- and a degree in Doctor of Dental Medicine from Temple University School of Dentistry in 1999.Â His Post Graduate Education includes Dawson Academy for Advanced Dental Studies, Seattle Institute of Advanced Dental Education and Invisalign Certification. Dr. CowanÂ is a member of the American Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Florida Association of Cosmetic Dentistry, Florida Dental Association and the West Coast Dental Association. Named as one of Tampa Bay Magazine's 'Top Dentists' by his peers, Dr. Cowan remarks, "My greatest asset is having such a superb dental staffÂ ...they enable me to provide our patients with the highest quality dental care possible." Outside the dental office, Dr. Cowan enjoys a healthy mix of sports, fitnessÂ and travel -- with a special interest in hockey and football. The next time you see him -- be sure to ask about his favorite teams.