- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William G Crews
Dr. William G Crews is a doctor primarily located in Huntington, WV. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. William G Crews has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. William G Crews has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. William G Crews Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. William G Crews
Greg Crews, D.D.S. Dr. Crews attended West Virginia University for both his undergraduate studies and for dental school, in which he graduated in 1983. He then returned home to Huntington to join the practice that his father started over 50 years ago and has been serving this community ever since. Dr. Crews serves on the Executive Council of the West Virginia Dental Association. He is also a member of the American Dental Association, Huntington Dental Society and the Academy of Operative Dentistry. In addition, he donates a gracious amount of his time to the Ebenezer Medical Outreach Dental Clinic.