Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yon Elejabarrieta
Dr. Yon Elejabarrieta, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Miami, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Yon Elejabarrieta has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Yon Elejabarrieta has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Yon Elejabarrieta
Dr. Elejabarrieta was born in Bilbao, Spain and has lived in Miami for over 20 years. He graduated from Christopher Columbus High School and then went on to receive his undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan. After four years in Ann Arbor, Dr. Elejabarrieta returned to the University of Florida College of Dentistry to complete his DMD degree. Dr. Elejabarrieta always exceeds state requirements for continuing education. He believes that in order to provide the best dental care for his patients, he must consistently learn new techniques and equip his office with the latest technology. He has completed hundreds of hours of continuing education in areas such as cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, Invisalign®, and endodontics. Dr. Elejabarrieta also believes in donating his services to the underserved and has participated in dental mission trips to the Dominican Republic and Nicaragua. Dr. Yon is an active member of the following professional organizations: American Dental Association Florida Dental Association South Florida Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry South Florida Dentists in Pursuit of Excellence Study Club Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine Psi Omega Dental Fraternity OKU Dental Honor Society International Association of Orthodontics Drs. Yon and Manzur have been married since 2002 and have two sons, Alexander and Marco. They both enjoy traveling and attending local sporting and cultural events. They love being a part of the South Florida community and plan on making this their home for many years to come.
Locations & DirectionsARTISTIC SMILES, 10261 SW 72nd St # C106, Miami, FL
Dr. Yon Elejabarrieta is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Miami, FL.