Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zina A Berry
Dr. Zina A Berry, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Syracuse, NY. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Zina A Berry has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Zina A Berry has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
29 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Zina A Berry Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
More about Dr. Zina A Berry
Dr. Zina Berry founded her Syracuse practice in 1999. Since then, she has significantly raised the level of quality at Berry Good Dental Care, improving the level of dental care, the use of technology, the efficiency of scheduling and billing, and the atmosphere of the office and treatment rooms. Dr. Berry was recently awarded certification in orthodontics from the International Association for Orthodontics. She also recently received the Certificate for Advanced Training in Cosmetic Dentistry from Becden Dental Laboratory. Dr. Berry has pursued extensive other professional education, including training in the use of Cerec Technology. She is a member of the Fifth District Dental Society of the State of New York and of the New York State Dental Association.
Locations & DirectionsBERRY GOODS DENTAL CARE, 325 University Ave, Syracuse, NY
Dr. Zina A Berry is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Syracuse, NY.