Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy L Demarco
Dr. Amy L Demarco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stony Brook, NY, with another office in Bohemia, NY. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy L Demarco has 2 locations
774 Sycamore Ave
Bohemia, NY 11716
Book Online Now
Dr. Amy L Demarco has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Amy L Demarco has the following 10 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Stony Brook University Medical Center
Dr. Amy L Demarco Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Amy L Demarco's office for more information.
101 Nicolls Rd Stony Brook, NY : (631) 444-4686
774 Sycamore Ave Bohemia, NY 11716
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amy L Demarco is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.