- 11 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In Shreveport
- 1 specialty
- 9 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Chad V Ruffin
Dr. Chad V Ruffin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad V Ruffin has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Chad V Ruffin has the following 9 expertise
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
Dr. Chad V Ruffin has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Chad V Ruffin yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
11 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In Shreveport
Graduated in 2007
Indiana Univ Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRiley Hospital For Children, 702 Barnhill Dr, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Chad V Ruffin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.