Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne Onishi
Dr. Anne Onishi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anne Onishi - Posted on July 24th, 2018
I know he is a excellent doctor. I have diagnosis that showed in my MRIs and x-rays: scoliosis, spinal stenosis, 5-6 herniated disks in my back. But when he checked me, his verdict was ; I am fully healthy. He was hired by insurance company after I was got in car accident. My job is HHI, I have to lift people who’s weight is 150-170 pounds and more. I am dying slowly, because of my back pain. One day I could’t go to work early morning, because I was couldn’t wake up, but I have to.
Columbia University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCOLUMBIA UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER, 177 Fort Washington Ave Rm 313, New York, NY
Dr. Anne Onishi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.