Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christopher Meier
Dr. Christopher Meier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 2 years of experience. Dr. Meier is a Resident at OHSU Hospital & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Meier has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Meier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
OHSU Hospital & Clinics
2 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Oregon Health & Science University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOHSU Hospital & Clinics, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR
Dr. Christopher Meier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.