Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ravi Patel
Dr. Ravi Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ravi Patel has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Ravi Patel has the following 9 expertise
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Pain
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA MEDICAL CENTER, 12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd, Tampa, FL
Dr. Ravi Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tampa, FL.