Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caitlin J Allen MD
Dr. Caitlin J Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with other offices in Spokane, WA and Spokane, WA . She has 5 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Caitlin J Allen has 3 locations
820 S McClellan St Ste 500
Spokane, WA 99204
Book Online Now
Dr. Caitlin J Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Caitlin J Allen has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Caitlin J Allen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Compassionate and intelligent
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caitlin J Allen - Posted on November 21st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caitlin J Allen - Posted on October 12th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caitlin J Allen - Posted on July 6th, 2018
5 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2013
University Of Wisconsin Hospital And Clinics
Dr. Caitlin J Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Caitlin J Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spokane, WA.