Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Loyola V Gressot has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Loyola V Gressot has the following 7 expertise
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Surgery
Dr. Loyola V Gressot has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Loyola V Gressot yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
8 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Loyola V Gressot accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Loyola V Gressot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.