Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret E Spottswood
Dr. Margaret E Spottswood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cambridge, MA, with another office in Burlington, VT. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret E Spottswood has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Margaret E Spottswood has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Margaret E Spottswood has the following 9 expertise
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
Dr. Margaret E Spottswood is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
8 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Margaret E Spottswood Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Margaret E Spottswood's office for more information.
1493 Cambridge St Cambridge, MA : (617) 665-1187
617 Riverside Ave Burlington, VT : (802) 864-6309
Locations & Directions
Dr. Margaret E Spottswood is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.