Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Adam J Ball has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Adam J Ball has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Adam J Ball has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 8
Excellent Physician, he has been my Doctor since age 67, I am now 75. I would have no other. His diagnosis regarding my medical condition has been spot on. He is caring and straight forward in his approach to treatment. Several years ago he found a dark mass on my pancreas and immediately referred me to a second doctor who within a week performed major surgery on me. Dr. Ball’s astute observation literally saved my life. Sitting in his waiting room and conversing casually with others, I heard several patients express similar views. Dr. Ball is highly respected. I am honored to have him as my doctor.
Dr. Ball is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Jackson Health System
Dr. Adam J Ball accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGulfstream Urology Assoicates Pa, 579 NW Lake Whitney Pl Ste 105, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Dr. Adam J Ball is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Saint Lucie, FL.