Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lauren A Davis MD
Dr. Lauren A Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in Kenner, LA and New Orleans, LA . She has 5 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Lauren A Davis has 3 locations
1542 Tulane Ave
New Orleans, LA 70112
200 W Esplanade Ave Ste 412
Kenner, LA 70065
3700 Saint Charles Ave Fl 2
New Orleans, LA 70115
Book Online Now
Dr. Lauren A Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lauren A Davis has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
5 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2013
Dr. Lauren A Davis Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lauren A Davis's office for more information.
1542 Tulane Ave New Orleans, LA : (504) 988-7809
200 W Esplanade Ave Ste 412 Kenner, LA 70065
3700 Saint Charles Ave Fl 2 New Orleans, LA 70115
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lauren A Davis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.