- 11 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
- 2 specialties
- 3 locations
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irene Sher
Dr. Irene Sher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in Mineola, NY and Mineola, NY . She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiology and Pediatric Radiology. She speaks English.
Dr. Irene Sher has 3 locations
120 Mineola Blvd Ste LL10
Mineola, NY 11501
Book Online Now
Dr. Irene Sher has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.<br>The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist to give him or her a closer look at broken bones from an accident or recognize tumors, bleeding and infections that might be causing certain symptoms.
They focus on children as young as newborns and as old as teenagers and they have to be well-versed in the growth and development of children's bodies. This allows them to properly identify abnormalities at various ages and to work with your doctor on recommending the best treatment options.
11 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Irene Sher Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Irene Sher's office for more information.
111 E 210th St Bronx, NY : (718) 920-4321
259 1st St Mineola, NY : (516) 663-0333
120 Mineola Blvd Ste LL10 Mineola, NY 11501
Locations & Directions
Dr. Irene Sher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bronx, NY.