Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hila Hoch MD
Dr. Hila Hoch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wayland, MA. She has 5 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Hila Hoch has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Hila Hoch has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Hila Hoch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hila Hoch - Posted on December 1st, 2018
I am so very happy to have met this physician. She is caring, very thorough and attentive to all my issues. Highly recommend!
can't deal w/ trauma
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hila Hoch - Posted on October 9th, 2018
I was assigned to Dr. Hoch after seeing another doctor in her practice who left--I wouldn't have picked her, but I didn't have a choice. Things went more or less okay for awhile, in that my chronic health conditions were more or less being treated, she was responsive if I had questions or concerns about my medication (we emailed probably every two weeks on average, and I was in her office about every month). But one appointment my PTSD was triggered in her office, and she did NOT handle it well--she kept repeating the sentence that had triggered the flashback, not seeming to understand that I wasn't taking it on board because my brain, ahem, wasn't working. Eventually I just walked out of her office to calm down, and she sent me a letter later saying she wasn't willing to treat me anymore. I have 6 weeks of prescriptions left to find another PCP. I am, to put it lightly, furious, and I profoundly hope she never gets another abuse victim in her office again.
Very thorough and communicative
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hila Hoch - Posted on July 20th, 2018
Physical exam took 5 minutes. The opposite of thorough.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hila Hoch - Posted on June 26th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hila Hoch - Posted on April 20th, 2018
5 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2013
Dr. Hila Hoch Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBETH ISRAEL DEACONESS HEALTHCARE WAYLAND, 109 Andrew Ave Ste 101, Wayland, MA
Dr. Hila Hoch is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wayland, MA.