Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Yael Kufert
Dr. Yael Kufert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She speaks English.
Showing 1 of 1
I hesitate to post this, as Dr. Kufert is only starting her career and there should be more confidential channels for patients to give feedback to/on residents. I am not sure whether Dr. Kufert has experienced the psych ER from the perspective of a patient or a family member. Perhaps she has. I believe every psych resident should go through that experience -- in simulation form -- as part of their training, to show them how terrifying it is. My specific complaint is this: under Dr. Kufert's supervision, I was not allowed to see the relative I brought to the hospital at all once they were finally examined by her, despite both my and my relative's pleading to the contrary. Now, involuntary hospitalization is a s****y though perhaps necessary thing. But it does not need to feel as much like jail as it does, and this protocol -- if it is indeed protocol -- should go. I should add that Dr. Kufert was very kind when she spoke to me, but this struck me as her own judgment call, and -- since she is still in training -- I would like to convey that it was, even looking back, a misguided decision that made the first part of my relative's hospital stay even more difficult.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTara Cerreta Md, 1090 Amsterdam Ave # 16F, New York, NY
Dr. Yael Kufert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.