Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yael Kufert MD
Dr. Yael Kufert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
As ER managing resident: room for improvement
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yael Kufert - Posted on March 13th, 2018
I hesitate to post this, as Dr. Kufert is only starting her career and there should be more confidential channels for patients to give feedback to/on residents. I am not sure whether Dr. Kufert has experienced the psych ER from the perspective of a patient or a family member. Perhaps she has. I believe every psych resident should go through that experience -- in simulation form -- as part of their training, to show them how terrifying it is. My specific complaint is this: under Dr. Kufert's supervision, I was not allowed to see the relative I brought to the hospital at all once they were finally examined by her, despite both my and my relative's pleading to the contrary. Now, involuntary hospitalization is a s****y though perhaps necessary thing. But it does not need to feel as much like jail as it does, and this protocol -- if it is indeed protocol -- should go. I should add that Dr. Kufert was very kind when she spoke to me, but this struck me as her own judgment call, and -- since she is still in training -- I would like to convey that it was, even looking back, a misguided decision that made the first part of my relative's hospital stay even more difficult.
Dr. Yael Kufert Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Yael Kufert's office for more information.
1090 Amsterdam Ave # 16F New York, NY : (212) 523-5089
Locations & DirectionsTARA CERRETA MD, 1090 Amsterdam Ave # 16F, New York, NY
Dr. Yael Kufert is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.