Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Alexei Kudla
Dr. Alexei Kudla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexei Kudla has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Alexei Kudla has the following 5 expertise
Dr. Alexei Kudla has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Alexei Kudla yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
7 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
United States Naval Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNavy Medicine Operational Training Center, 220 Hovey Rd, Pensacola, FL
Dr. Alexei Kudla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.