Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily A Fletcher MD
Dr. Emily A Fletcher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL. Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Emily A Fletcher has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are pediatricians specifically trained to handle medical emergencies and make quick decisions to treat infants and children.
They have experience treating allergic reactions, poisonings, trauma injuries from accidents and complications that arise from any chronic illnesses, congenital conditions, asthma or diabetes. They can also diagnose the source of severe symptoms like fever, seizures and trouble breathing to get parents more answers.
Dr. Emily A Fletcher Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Emily A Fletcher's office for more information.
1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville, FL : (352) 265-0665
Locations & DirectionsUF HEALTH SHANDS CHILDREN HOSPITAL, 1600 SW Archer Rd, Gainesville, FL
Dr. Emily A Fletcher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.