Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryan M Butterworth
Dr. Ryan M Butterworth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK, with another office in Tulsa, OK. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryan M Butterworth has 2 locations
1923 S Utica Ave
Tulsa, OK 74104
Book Online Now
Dr. Ryan M Butterworth has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Ryan M Butterworth has the following 1 expertise
8 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Ryan M Butterworth Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ryan M Butterworth's office for more information.
1923 S Utica Ave Tulsa, OK : (918) 744-2345
1923 S Utica Ave Tulsa, OK 74104
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ryan M Butterworth is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.