Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reesa Child MD
Dr. Reesa Child, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL, with another office in Las Vegas, NV. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Reesa Child has 2 locations
5045 Carpenter Creek Dr
Pensacola, FL 32503
Book Online Now
Dr. Reesa Child has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Reesa Child has the following 10 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Reesa Child Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Reesa Child's office for more information.
5045 Carpenter Creek Dr Pensacola, FL : (850) 416-2400
1934 E Sahara Ave Las Vegas, NV : (702) 369-5758
Locations & Directions
Dr. Reesa Child is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.