Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mackenzie Tuzzolo
Dr. Mackenzie Tuzzolo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Tuzzolo is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center, Carolinas ContinueCARE Hospital at Pineville and Novant Health Charlotte Orthopedic Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mackenzie Tuzzolo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mackenzie Tuzzolo has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Mackenzie Tuzzolo has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Mackenzie Tuzzolo yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Tuzzolo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carolinas ContinueCARE Hospital at Pineville
- The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. Mackenzie Tuzzolo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsCmc Elizabeth Family Medicine, 2001 Vail Ave, Charlotte, NC
Dr. Mackenzie Tuzzolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.