Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Banks
Dr. Sarah Banks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Britain, CT. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sarah Banks has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Hospital Of Central Connecticut
Dr. Sarah Banks Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sarah Banks's office for more information.
100 Grand St New Britain, CT : (860) 224-5011
Locations & DirectionsHOSPITAL OF CENTRAL CONNECTICUT, 100 Grand St, New Britain, CT
Dr. Sarah Banks is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Britain, CT.