Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Huda Adam
Dr. Huda Adam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Huda Adam has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are pediatricians specifically trained to handle medical emergencies and make quick decisions to treat infants and children.
They have experience treating allergic reactions, poisonings, trauma injuries from accidents and complications that arise from any chronic illnesses, congenital conditions, asthma or diabetes. They can also diagnose the source of severe symptoms like fever, seizures and trouble breathing to get parents more answers.
University Of Chicago
Dr. Huda Adam Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Huda Adam's office for more information.
5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago, IL : (773) 702-9659
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Huda Adam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.