Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sara Bomar MD
Dr. Sara Bomar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Excellent caring doctor who is in medicine for all the right reasons
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sara Bomar - Posted on November 3rd, 2018
Dr. Sara Bomar is the most skilled, caring, knowledgeable doctor I have ever been treated by in my entire life. I traveled 13 hours to see her and have her as my primary doctor and will continue to do so because she believes in treating the patient and it’s not all about the money although she does have to charge for her services, she gives more of her heart and time than any doctor I’ve ever known. She is thorough, knowledgeable, and has fought battles of her own that makes her the best in her field of medicine. She has been on the patient side of the tracks as well as the treating physician and that is why I chose her. She does what she says she is going to do and makes sure you are completely taken care of as her patient!! I give her a 10 star rating. Thank you Dr. Sara Davis Bomar. God bless you for all you’ve done for me and so many others. I look forward to going through this journey of my medical healing together. You’ve already made a difference!!!🙏🏻
Dr. Sara Bomar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sara Bomar's office for more information.
1211 Medical Center Dr Nashville, TN : (615) 322-3780
Locations & DirectionsVANDERBILT HOSPITAL, 1211 Medical Center Dr, Nashville, TN
Dr. Sara Bomar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashville, TN.