Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory E Barbier MD
Dr. Gregory E Barbier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC, with another office in Rincon, GA. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory E Barbier has 2 locations
14 Richland Medical Park Dr Ste 350
Columbia, SC 29203
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregory E Barbier has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Gregory E Barbier has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Great Job in the ER by Gregory Barbier, MD
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory E Barbier - Posted on January 8th, 2019
Gregory Barbier, MD did a wonderful job (as well as Bri, the RN) with taking care of my wife during a late night visit to the ER. Their demeanor, friendliness, and kindness was truly on display, and made a tough and very painful situation, much more tolerable. Dr Barbier and his staff in the ER are true professionals and did a great job treating my wife. Hope that he reads this post. Thanks Dr. Barbier!
Dr. Gregory E Barbier Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gregory E Barbier's office for more information.
14 Richland Medical Park Dr Ste 350 Columbia, SC : (803) 434-7533
5629 GA Highway 21 S Rincon, GA : (912) 295-2133
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory E Barbier is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbia, SC.