Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Harrison Ajeh
Dr. Harrison Ajeh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 6 years of experience. He speaks English.
There are no reviews for Dr. Harrison Ajeh yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
6 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2012
Howard University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHOWARD UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, 2041 Georgia Ave NW, Washington, DC
Dr. Harrison Ajeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.