Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Joseph M Statz
Dr. Joseph M Statz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. He has 4 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph M Statz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Joseph M Statz has the following 12 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Joseph M Statz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Joseph M Statz yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
4 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 2014
Dr. Joseph M Statz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMAYO CLINIC, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Joseph M Statz is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rochester, MN.