Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph M Statz MD
Dr. Joseph M Statz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. He has 4 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph M Statz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Joseph M Statz has the following 12 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
4 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 2014
Dr. Joseph M Statz Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMAYO CLINIC, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Joseph M Statz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester, MN.