Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James E Christensen
Dr. James E Christensen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James E Christensen has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James E Christensen has the following 13 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
University Of Wisconsin Hospital And Clinics
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUW HEALTH, 2639 University Ave Ste 201, Madison, WI
Dr. James E Christensen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Madison, WI.