Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Clayton Vaughan
Dr. Clayton Vaughan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Clayton Vaughan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Clayton Vaughan has the following 12 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Clayton Vaughan has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Clayton Vaughan yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsScott And White Hospital, 2401 S 31st St, Temple, TX
Dr. Clayton Vaughan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.