Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Andrea M Gerla
Dr. Andrea M Gerla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Victoria, TX. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Gerla is affiliated with Good Shepherd Medical Center, Trinity Mother Frances Hospital-Tyler and Christus Mother Frances Hospital Jacksonville. She speaks English.
Dr. Andrea M Gerla has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Andrea M Gerla has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Andrea M Gerla has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Andrea M Gerla is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Andrea M Gerla yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Gerla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Univ Of Texas Hlth Ctr-Tyler
Dr. Andrea M Gerla accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsJEFF MISTROFF MD, 501 E Colorado St, Victoria, TX
Dr. Andrea M Gerla is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Victoria, TX.