Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Nicholai I Kiehl
Dr. Nicholai I Kiehl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholai I Kiehl has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Nicholai I Kiehl has the following 7 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Nicholai I Kiehl has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
During a prostate biopsy today I was greeted by Dr Kiehl's nurse and she was able to put me at ease and answer all my questions without hesitation or embarrassment. Made me feel much more relaxed by the time the Dr arrived. Dr Kiehl explained everything in detail in advance of starting and then told me each step as he was conducting the biopsy. The pain was minimum and when the biopsy was complete I was asked to lay on my back and relax for a few minutes before trying to sit up. I felt my well being was the center of the nurs's attention and then I was left alone to get dressed. Overall a very professional visit while maintaining a constant feeling of caring from both Dr Kiehl and his nurse. I regret I do not remember her name so I could add it to this review.
9 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Nicholai I Kiehl accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPARKVIEW PHYSICIANS GROUP, 11141 Parkview Plaza Dr Ste 320, Fort Wayne, IN
Dr. Nicholai I Kiehl is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.