Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sonya Brar MD
Dr. Sonya Brar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Sonya Brar has 2 locations
10 Union Sq E Frnt 2
New York, NY 10003
Book Online Now
Dr. Sonya Brar has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Sonya Brar has the following 10 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Sonya Brar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sonya Brar's office for more information.
10 Union Sq E Frnt 2 New York, NY 10003
350 E 17th St # 9BH26 New York, NY : (212) 420-4548
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sonya Brar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.