- 7 years of experience
- Speaks English
- The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
- 1 specialty
- 7 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James H Smith
Dr. James H Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. James H Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. James H Smith has the following 7 expertise
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Surgery
7 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 2011
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY MEDICAL CENTER, 800 Rose St, Lexington, KY
Dr. James H Smith is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Lexington, KY.