Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ryan T Brennan
Dr. Ryan T Brennan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryan T Brennan has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Ryan T Brennan has the following 7 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Ryan T Brennan has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Ryan T Brennan yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
7 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Froedtert And Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Ryan T Brennan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Nebraska Physicians, 4242 Farnam St Ste 650, Omaha, NE
Dr. Ryan T Brennan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.