Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John D Jennings MD
Dr. John D Jennings, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John D Jennings has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John D Jennings has the following 12 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
Dr. John D Jennings Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John D Jennings's office for more information.
3401 N Broad St Philadelphia, PA : (215) 707-6386
Locations & DirectionsTEMPLE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, 3401 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. John D Jennings is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.