Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sayel S Fakhoury DC
Dr. Sal received his Bachelor of Science Degree from Southern California College of Chiropractic followed by his Doctorate of Chiropractic in 1990. Dr. Sal’s professional experience includes Qualified Medical Evaluator for the state of California, Industrial Disability Evaluator, and local representative for the Foundation for Wellness Professionals.Dr. Sal has extensive training in Diversified Technique, Sacral-Occipital Technique, Upper Cervical Technique, Torque Release Technique, Postural Analysis and Rehabilitation, Radiology Evaluation and Interpretation, and he is Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia. Dr. Sal is a Trustee member in many Association/Organizations, a member/diplomat of the National Board of Chiropractic, School of Respiratory Therapy, California Chiropractic Association, and the American Public Health Association.Soon after graduating from high school, Dr. Sal joined the U.S. Army. During his service, he participated in “Operation Bald Eagle.”Dr. Sal is passionate about Chiropractic. At a young age he knew he wanted to be a doctor because of his love to help people. The journey that led him to choose the career path of Chiropractic stems from personal experience. As a teenager he was involved in a nearly-deadly auto accident. Chiropractic treatment saved his life.Dr. Sal is happily married for 38 years to his High School sweetheart, Loredana. He enjoys quality family time with their 3 wonderful children and grandchildren.
18399 Ventura Blvd Ste 241
Tarzana, CA 91356
Dr. Sayel S Fakhoury has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Sayel S Fakhoury has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
Dr. Sayel S Fakhoury Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA PPO
Locations & DirectionsGentle Touch Chiropractic, 18399 Ventura Blvd Ste 241, Tarzana, CA
Dr. Sayel S Fakhoury is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.