Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marina V Zeltser MD
Dr. Marina V Zeltser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, DE. She has 5 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Zeltser is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Magee Rehabilitation Hospital and Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Marina V Zeltser has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Marina V Zeltser has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Zeltser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
5 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2013
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Marina V Zeltser Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMEDICAL GROUP OF CHRISTIANA CARE, 4735 Ogletown Stanton Rd, Newark, DE
Dr. Marina V Zeltser is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newark, DE.