Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric J Mahoney Jr
Dr. Eric J Mahoney Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Concord, MA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Mahoney is affiliated with Emerson Hospital. Dr. Mahoney has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric J Mahoney Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Eric J. Mahoney is a superior doctor, surgeon, and individual. He instills a confidence in the patient, upon first meeting, that reinforces the decision that was made to consult with him in the first place. He discussed all aspects of my ailment, with my wife and myself, and he was even able to convey clearly to us all the necessary steps that would have to be taken. Evidently the surgery required techniques apart from the usual, and he fully discussed those with us at followup visit.
Dr. Mahoney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Eric J Mahoney Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric J Mahoney Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.