Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Margaret C Rigamer
Dr. Margaret C Rigamer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret C Rigamer has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Margaret C Rigamer has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Margaret C Rigamer has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Margaret C Rigamer yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
8 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2010
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUNM HOSPITAL, 2211 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. Margaret C Rigamer is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.