Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Floyd A Stern
Dr. Floyd A Stern, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakeland, FL. His specialties include Otolaryngology. He speaks English.
Dr. Floyd A Stern has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Floyd A Stern has the following 9 expertise
- Hearing Loss
- Deviated Septum
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
Showing 1 of 1
- Tulane University School Of Medicine
Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFLOYD ALLEN STERN MD, 3616 Harden Blvd # 387, Lakeland, FL
Dr. Floyd A Stern is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lakeland, FL.