Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ivan Sanchez Fernandez has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
There are no reviews for Dr. Ivan Sanchez Fernandez yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Sanchez Fernandez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBOSTON CHILDRENS HOSPITAL, 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA
Dr. Ivan Sanchez Fernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.